1. Configuration, Testing and Commissioning of ABB protection relays / schemes.
2. Preparation of site progress report, site test report.
3. Site coordination for the smooth execution.
4. Preparation of site document method statement, stability calculations etc.
5. Coordination with team leaders for site work.
6. Coordination with the sub-contractors and customers, periodical feedback to the team members about the project status.
7. Monitoring the project schedule, execution as per milestones, support PM and Team Leader for their timely invoice.
8. Managing and monitoring the third party resources.
9. Training junior engineers / third party engineers.
10. Monitoring the OHS requirement, periodical SOT, update the safety document
11. Complete the project, handing over final as built, O&M to the customers, obtaining the TOC, proceed for contractual closing.
12. Follow ABB quality process and document control procedures to ensure the project flow smooth and accurate.
Ideally you should have an Engineering in Electrical with minimum of 5 years of experience in substation and automation control & protection.
Knowledge about ABB and Third Party product is preferred with good communication skills. Being an engineer you should be able to work and solve problems individually also the ability to analyze a project and the competitive environment both technically and commercially.
Location : Doha, Qatar Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Grid Automation Date posted : 2018-
09-03 Job function : Erection and Commissioning Publication ID : QA66342667 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com