Commercial & Business Development
2 Reporting structure
Reports to : Senior Shipping Analyst
3 - Job Summary and Purpose
Study and monitor markets’ conditions and trends by gathering data and conducting various financial and statistical analysis and techniques to forecast future positions.
Prepare reports and presentations for the purpose of supporting management in taking informed business decisions.
Collaborate with people across all levels of the organization to report, manage and monitor key operational and financial performance indicators.
Core Accountabilities : Tools and Forecasts :
Tools and Forecasts :
1. Develop tools and models to understand the outlook and trends for the various product lines that Nakilat is involved in or may become involved in.
2. Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and written reports.
3. Provide support in making recommendations on ways to improve operational and financial performance.
4. Conduct Macro and Micro economic analysis of the gas market
5. Research, gather, analyze and interprets data on the market and insights from the field of shipping and energy, its conditions and trends.
As well as prepare detailed reports.
6. Help with analyzing actual operating results and identifying key financial & operating issues that need to be addressed.
7. Develop and maintain internal financial models for analyzing business performance
Analytical Support :
8. Provide analytical support for any studies related to shipping that need to be conducted which may improve efficiency.
9. Develop financial models, conducting financial statement analysis or any ad-hoc analysis.
10. Monitor LNG & LPG markets and preform frequent analysis on trends and performances of major players, as well as prepare reports for the department and top management.
Generic Accountabilities :
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment (QHSE) :
11. Adhere to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that NAKILAT provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures :
12. Implement approved policies, processes and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates to ensure their proper implementation.
13. Examine and interpret data from various sources and understand the impact which this will have on a decision which has to be taken for making an investment.
14. Prepare and submit research reports to the senior management with performance and financial improvement recommendations.
15. Prepare weekly briefing notes on the current state of the LNG, FSRU & LPG business.
16. Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
5 - Key Result Areas
6 Interactions and Working Relationships
8 Qualifications, Experience and Skills
Job Specific Skills :
Working with Financial Information
Date : Head of Rewards and OD
Signature : Date : ..
Signature : Date :
Employee Acknowledgment :
Date : .