Student Affairs, Student Learning Support Center
College / Department Profile
Qatar University Profile :
Qatar University is the premier national institution of higher education with a mission to produce well-rounded graduates with academic knowledge of quality and excellence coupled with a keen spirit of volunteerism and civic responsibility.
This is underpinned by committed leadership and an experienced and motivated faculty and staff body.
Department Profile :
Student Affairs contributes to the educational mission of Qatar University by providing innovative opportunities, quality programs, and efficient services that enrich the students’ learning experience and their personal development.
Qatar University was founded in 1973 and is a member of the Arab Universities Federation and the International Federation of Universities.
Qatar University offers Foundation programs as well as Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs to over 8,000 enrolled students.
Please visit the QU website () to learn more about our degree programs, our research, university facilities, and campus life.
Duties & Responsibilities
develops writing skills resources.
related issues.Maintainsindividual student files.
Knowledge of undergraduate curriculum and multiethnic students in an academic setting is highly desired.
Non Academic :
1. Curriculum Vitae with cover letter.
2. Experience Certificates.
3. At least three references includingcontact numbers and email addresses.
1. Current Curriculum Vitae.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information(physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential(transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where coursework was completed.
However, if no course work was completed, an copy ofcertificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential grantinginstitution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feelis relevant to your application.
Non Academic :
1. Competitive tax-free salary.
2. Housing allowance in accordance with HRMLaw.
3. Annual round trip air tickets forcandidate and dependents according to HRM Law.
4. Public health care and health insurance tocandidate and family members.
5. Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
6. End-of-contract indemnity.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance withQU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for facultymember and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate'schildren (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurancein accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HRpolicies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.