قسم القرآن والسنة
Q atar University Profile
Qatar University is the national institution of higher education in Qatar. Itprovides high quality undergraduate and graduate programs that preparecompetent graduates, destined to shape the future of Qatar.
The universitycommunity has diverse and committed faculty that teaches and conduct research,which addresses relevant local and regional challenges, advances knowledge, andcontributes actively to the needs and aspirations of society.
Qatar University is an intellectual and scholarly community characterized by opendiscussion, the free exchange of ideas, respectful debate, and a commitment torigorous inquiry.
All members of the University - faculty, staff, and students- are expected to advance the scholarly and social values embodied by theuniversity.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Developing and teaching effectively Quran& Sunna courses, with the ability of using
modern technology, such asmultimedia and e-learning environment.
2.Carrying out research in line with the research agenda of the departmentand college,
as well as fostering a collaborativeresearch agenda with other departments within
Qatar University and beyond.
3. Fulfillment of other academic dutiesin accordance with Qatar University academic
1. PhD. In the relevant discipline.
2. At least three years of teaching experience inthe teaching discipline or relevant field
3.Displaying competencies in conducting Academic Research in the relevantfield.
4.Displaying good standard in written and spoken English languages andcomputer are
Academic : 1. Current Curriculum Vitea.
2. Cover letter.
3. Teaching, research, and service philosophy.
4. Three referees’ contact information (physical and email addresses as well their telephones contact).
5. Copy of highest earned credential (transcript of highest degree if graduated from an institution where course work was completed.
However, if no course work was completed, an copy of certificate letter from the registrar of your highest credential granting institution regarding your highest academic degree).
6. Any additional documentation that you feel is relevant to your application.
Non Academic :
1. Competitive tax-free salary.
2. Housing allowance in accordance with HRM Law.
3. Annual round trip air tickets for candidate and dependents according to HRM Law.
4. Public health care and health insurance to candidate and family members.
5. Annual leave in accordance with HRM Law.
1. A three-year renewable contract.
2. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3. Tax-free salary.
4. Furnished accommodation in accordance with QU HR policies.
5. Annual round trip air tickets for faculty member and dependents in accordance with QUHR policies.
6. Educational allowance for candidate's children (eligible candidates only) in accordance with QU HR policies.
7. Private health care and health insurance in accordance with QU HR policies.
8. Annual leave in accordance with QU HR policies.
9. End-of-contract indemnity.