POSITION SUMMARY :
Serves as the Program’s Senior Fuel Supervisor for all fuel personnel, fuel systems, and equipment necessary to perform fuel systems operations in support of the Qatar Base Operations Support Services Contract.
Will be responsible to provide management and oversight ofa Bulk FuelDistrubution and Storage facility, Retail Fuel Point, and off Installation remote site fuel operations.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES :
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED :
1. Tools to maintain a fuel piping system (piping, valves, and pumps).
2. Personal computer, printer, calculator, copy machine, and other general office equipment.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT :
1. Environmental Factors : Must be capable of working outside in extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Work Week : 48 hours (6 days 8 hours a day) is the standard work week. This position requires flexibility in work hours.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES :
Must be able to lift / push / pull 75 lbs
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Education / Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
1. Associates plus 4 years experienceor Bachelors plus 2 years experienceor 6 yrs experience if no degree.
2. CurrentDriver’s license required to be able to obtain Qatari driver’s license.
1. Five years (Army experience MOS 92F preferred or other Services fuel management equivalent) of related experience Supervising Fuels Systems Operations.
2. Hands on experience in accomplishing and managing Preventative and Corrective maintenance of Fuel Distribution and Storage systems.
3. Experience of managing Leads and employees daily to accomplish all required fuel missions at a Fuel Distribution and Storage facility.
4. Knowledge of fuel quality control assurance, theories, principles, practices and techniques to manage a Quality ControlProgram.
5. Working knowledge of technical orders and publications to interpret, explain, and apply the technical requirements and specifications of fuel operations.
Must have outstanding interpersonal skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
SUPERVISORY / BUDGET RESPONSIBILITIES :
Supervises 20 fuel employees at two different locations. No Budget requirements.