1) Develop new clientele and maintaining relationship with existing key accounts.2) Following up on new business opportunities.
3) Identify key markets and opportunities and develop marketing strategies. 4) Manage global agents and participating in marketing visits.
5) Gather market and business intelligence through active market research. 6) Prepare relevant reports and data analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis.
7) Develop and maintain various marketing databases and dashboards i.e.
Microsoft Power BI 8) Overall responsibility on brand management and corporate identity. 9) Formulate and strategise annual media plan and yearly budget.
10) Organise internal and external events such as in-house tours, client visits and exhibitions. 11) Work closely with leading publishers for editorial and advertorial activities.
12) Develop N-KOM’s marketing collaterals. 13) Maintains and updates information in N-KOM’s website. 14) Provide video and photography support in the shipyard.
15) Performs any other duties assigned.
Generic 1) Commitment to N-KOM Core Values 2) Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office / Excel / Power point) 3) Leadership Skills 4) Project Management Skills 5) Time Management Skills 6) Coordination skills 7) Analytical Thinking Skills 8) Presentation Skills 9) Problem Solving Skills 10) Negotiation Skills 11) Stress Management Skills 12) Proficiency in English (Oral and written) ii.
Functional 1) Market research skills 2) Analytical skills Good knowledge of Excel Usage 3) Effective communication & presentation skills 4) Understanding of maritime industry and terminologies 5) Conduct independent market study 6) Knowledge on writing corporate communication materials (e.g.
press releases, etc.) 7) Presentation of proposals and market reports 8) Event management skills EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS A Degree in Marketing / Corporate Communications, Engineering or relevant experience in a similar industry.
WORKING EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS At least 1-2 years of relevant working experience or 4 years in the field of study.
Apply Now Report Abuse Print Job Openings in Nakilat Keppel (NKOM) Freight Coordinator (Qatar) Purchasing Officer (Qatar) Contracting Officer (Qatar) Engineer -
Production Control (Automation) (Qatar) Senior Contracts Officer (Qatar) Estimating Engineer (Billing Offshore) (Qatar) Systems Analyst (FICO) (Qatar) Technical Superintendent (Qatar) Marine Operations Superintendent (Qatar) Systems Analyst (SAP) -
Logistics (Qatar) Nursing Officer (Qatar) Storekeeper (Warehouse) (Qatar) Senior Marketing Officer (Qatar) Project Structural Engineer (Offshore) (Qatar) HSE Officer -
Marine Job (Qatar) Estimating Engineer (Marine) (Qatar) Similar Jobs Business Development Assistant (UAE) Social Media Intern (Jordan) Social Media Intern (Jordan)