EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
WORKING EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
1) Commitment to NKOM Core Values
2) Verbal and Written Communication Skills
3) Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office / Excel / PowerPoint)
4) Depth experience and know-how of the oil and gas industry.
5) Knowledge of Shipyard Operations
6) Time Management Skills
1) Presentation Skills
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Develops the Proposal Plan and review the Enquiry Summary.
2) Organizes and holds the bid kick-off meeting.
3) Carry out Risk assessment for the enquiry in pre-bid stage.
4) Assist in preparation of BoD paper / resolution, if needed.
5) Defines the bid cost structure, with the support of the OIEI Estimator.
6) Manages the interfaces with Partners and Client
7) Approves the scope of work of each party involved in the bid.
8) Analyses Contract requirements and conditions with Legal, Finance & Insurance team.
9) Review the cost estimate developed by the OIEI Estimator.
10) Identifies the pre-bid agreements to be completed, if necessary.
11) Approves the cost estimate of internally performed activities developed by the OIEI Estimator and based on the evaluations made by the other technical departments (Engineering, Procurement & Supply Chain, Quality Systems & Assurance).
12) Approves the preliminary project cash flow developed by the OIEI Estimator and discuss with Shipyard Finance Manager.
13) Endorses the project organization, overall project schedule, overall execution plan, overall resources plan developed by the Operations Coordinator.
14) Integrates proposal packages and reconcile possible discrepancies.
15) Submits the proposal to the Client.
16) Assist in all contract reviews and contract drafting with subcontractors on back to back liability basis or covering the liabilities limited to their works.