Your main responsibilities will include : -
1. Strategy - Define and implements the channel sales strategy and budget and ensure regular follow-up. Responsible for harmonizing the market sales and marketing plans.
2. Define the target markets and applications with portfolio and value proposition.
3. Targets - Define key targets (e.g. volume, prices, mix) and ensure these are achieved for the channel in the specified market.
Ensure detailed business plans with regular follow up are in place.
4. Negotiations - Contribute in critical sales and key frame agreements negotiations. Support Channel Specialist in the offering and proposal process for channel partners.
5. Partners - Identify and evaluate channel partners together with the Channel Specialist and authorizes them in coordination with the Sales management team.
Manage annual performance assessment activities for channel partners.
6. Marketing - Coordinate sales and marketing efforts and pricing policies that require channel / segment partner participation.
Ensure appropriate communication, promotion and training activities in the channel / segment.
7. Channel management - Evaluate and certify channel partners. Ensure training for Channel and ABB personnel in aspects of marketing analysis, market segmentation, demand creation techniques, channel models and cost structures, effective channel program development and channel metrics.
8. Submit monthly progress reports and forecasting and make sure data is correct in company CRM system.
9. Customer relations - Support driving strategic partnerships, developing personal relationships with partners, customers and other decision makers.
10. Risk - Monitor client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Responsible for identifying and managing risks relating to contract agreements and prices across customers / channels / segments.
Ideally you should have a degree preferably in electrical engineering with 5+ years of electrical industry sales / marketing / engineering experience, with at least 2 years of experience in the managerial level position.
Good knowledge of business, marketing or related discipline required.
Excellent knowledge on Low voltage products required.
Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels of the organizations that they interface with.
Strong sense of urgency.
Assertive, with ability to develop longer term plans and achieve goals through motivating others by influence.