To ensure effective and consistent corporate marketing in line with the company’s business and growth objectives. Focused on identifying key business differentiators, developing N-
KOM market message and establishing a positioning within the market(s). Works closely with the Business Development Officer to ensure that they can successfully position products and services with clients in the right way.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Monitors maritime activities and gather business / market intelligence, conduct marketing research and produce relevant reports and analysis.
2. Oversees / monitors new and existing client’s accounts
3. Organizes and manages events / Exhibitions / meetings, etc.
4. Writes in-house newsletters, speeches, articles, annual reports, etc.
5. Collects and analyses media coverage.
6. Maintains and updates information on the Organization’s website.
7. Fosters community relations through Cooperate Social Responsibility events.
8. Supervises administration assistants.
9. Performs any other duties assigned.
Key Result Areas
Developing a clear & JV aligned market message & positioning of products and services with clients, and ensuring this run through all materials, plans and communications.
Interactions and Working Relationships
Operations (Project Management & Planning)
Purpose : Co-ordinate technical inputs for estimation & contracts such as labor, materials and sub-contractors
External : Clients & Contractors
Clients & Contractors
Purpose : Marketing, estimating, business development & Billing
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
Job Specific Competencies :
1) Commitment to N-KOM Core Values
2) Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office / Excel / Power point)
3) Leadership Skills
4) Project Management Skills
5) Time Management Skills
6) Analytical Thinking Skills
7) Problem Solving Skills
8) Stress Management Skills
10) Negotiation Skills
11) Proficiency in English (Oral and Written)
1) Understanding of Maritime industry and terminologies
2) Market research Skills
3) Analytical Skills
4) Effective Communication & presentation skills
5) Conduct Independent Market Study
6) Knowledge on writing corporate communication materials (e.g. press releases etc.)
7) Presentation of proposals and Market reports
8) Event Management Skills