Job ID 2019-51400Number of Positions 1Job Function Science and EngineeringSecurity Clearance Level SecretFull / Part Time Full TimeJob Locations QAT-
DohaJob Description Fabricates, installs, maintains, and repairs electronic, mechanical, and / or other types of components and equipment.
1. Installs, maintains, repairs, overhauls, troubleshoots, modifies, constructs and tests various types of electrical, electronic, and / or mechanical equipment and related devices.
2. Applies technical knowledge of electronics principles in order to put equipment in operational condition and solve complex problems.
3. Troubleshoots and corrects malfunctions using specialized test and diagnostic equipment.4. Modifies circuitry to improve performance.
5. Makes recommendations for improvements or modifications to correct problems.6. Provides operation / maintenance instruction to customer personnel.
7. Prepares operating and malfunction reports and related documentation.8. Assists engineering staff in determining and solving equipment design problems.
9. May perform quality assurance testing of assemblies and equipment fabricated by other technicians.10. May provide work leadership to less-
experienced technicians.11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.12. Participates in special projects as required.
Education Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M or otherwise stated in SPIN-C or individual task order. The contractor is expected to have, but is not limited to, the following IT certificate :
GENERAL EXPERIENCE : Intermediate "hands on" work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment.
Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE : Intermediate experience in maintenance / troubleshooting of Tech Control Facility equipment as specified in the task order to include the following :
With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-
critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Job ID Number of Positions Job Function Security Clearance Level Full / Part Time Job Locations Job Description Education Qualifications