1. Create Revit models to a high level ofaccuracy.
2. Develop plans, sections, elevations anddetails from a 3D BIM model for projects of all sizes and technicalcomplexities.
3. Clearly annotate, dimension and detailproduction / prefabrication drawings in conformance to ThorntonTomasetti standards and practices.
4. Setup and managelarge sheets sets including revisions and markups for each project.Plot drawings to pdf, dwg, or to paper plots.
5. Create3D views or renderings on an as-needed basis for marketing orproject use.
6. Use advanced tools such as Navisworksfor project collaboration across multiple disciplines in a BIMenvironment.
7. Continued development of best practices for BIM.
8.Perform additional duties as assigned.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.