1. Managing all inventory and stockmanagement tasks in the warehouse.
2. Monitorperformance and progress of staff, receiving, preparing andshelving distribution operations, coordinate with thefleet and delivery team.
3. Monitor& ensure security procedures and policies.
4.Random check to keep close follow up on stocks, follow up dailyprocess, receiving, returns, transfers, all transactions betweensites and credit notes from suppliers
5. Followup damaged and discontinued goods.
6. Trackmissing items in order to avoid negative stocks & performinventory analysis.
7. Ensure the healthyreceiving and storing for goods.
8. Monthly meetingswith showrooms and stores and follow up credit notes withsuppliers.
9. Other related duties asassigned.
Strong leadership ability.
Provenorganizational and analytical skills with excellent attention todetail.
Superior verbal and written communicationskills.
Proactive problem solving ability.
Strong strategic thinking skills.
Strong PC skills withadvanced knowledge of MS Excel and database systems.
Required Experience :
years inventory experience required
years supervisory experience required.
Technical degree or certification preferred.
Costaccounting / inventory management preferred.