The Candidate should be familiar with all activities and provisions of Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Industrial Projects
He will be responsible for
1. Receive assignments and bid document from the Business Development Manager or Head of Projects.
2. Study the project scope of works, clients' requirement, BOQ, project milestones, and specification from the supplied bid documents.
3. Prepare the Indirect Cost of the project E.g. Supervisory manpower, temporary facilities both for the contractor / client, sub-
contractor, site overheads and running expenses.
4. Prepare Estimation of the project.
5. Coordinate with Planning Engineer for the Construction Schedule and Resource (Material & HR) Schedule.
6. Participate to the Clarification Meetings.
7. Ask for Sub contractors Quotation as well as suppliers, and participate in the negotiations
The candidate shall have proven track record in communication, negotiation and a strong understanding of tendering process, and should be able to work on own initiative and within a team.
Compulsory skills to apply to this opportunity :
1. 7 to 12 years related work experience out of which minimum 5 years with leading international contractors in their tendering department
2. Less than 45 years old, the age can be relaxed to 50 years old for exceptional candidates,
3. Good oral and written communication skills in English,
4. International mobility,
5. References with more than 5M US$ size of projects as tender in charge or project manager in the Gulf Area
6. Exposure to electrical, instrumentation tendering in Industry (oil&gas, power plants, ...)
Preferred skills :
1. BE / BTech in Electrical Engineering.
2. Must have excellent knowledge of MS office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
3. Exposure to MS Projects & Primavera.