Hi, Greeting from People Dynamics! We are Qatar’s leading Manpower service and HR Solution provider, Looking for a Finance Manager -for one of our leading Qatari clients for the Qatar Location.
I am writing to check if you would be interested to pursue this opportunity.
Role For- Doha, Qatar About the client : Leading Qatari company deal in Highway, Street, & Bridge Construction Trading & Contractors.
Looking for early Joiner only.
Qualifications : Job Description Job Role- Finance Manager. Description Responsibilities : 1. Provide leadership in the areas of finance and accounting for the organization.
2. Demonstrate the desire to make the decision. Displays proper and accurate judgment. Supporting and explaining the reasons for making decisions : Includes the right people in the decision-making process : making decisions at the right time.
3. Development and analysis of information to assess the current and future financial position of companies. 4. Establish procedures for maintaining and controlling assets, records, loan guarantees and securities, in order to ensure safekeeping.
5. Evaluate cost data in order to plan budgets. 6. Developing financial reporting systems, collection and collection procedures, and investment activities, and making recommendations for changes in procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions.
7. A network within communities to find and attract new businesses. 8. Plan, direct and coordinate risk and insurance programs for enterprises to control risks and losses.
9. Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of employees in branches, offices or departments in institutions such as subsidiary banks, brokerage firms, risk and insurance departments, or credit departments.
10. Prepare financial and organizational reports required by laws, regulations and boards of directors. 11, Prepare operational reports and risk reports for management analysis.
12. Communicate with shareholders and other investors to provide information, increase capital,13. Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impact on companies.
14. The direct bottom operations of the brokerage company that buys and sells securities on the stock exchange. 15. Direct insurance negotiations, selection of insurance brokers and carriers, and securing the location.
16. Establish and maintain relationships with individual and corporate clients, and provide support for problems that these clients may encounter.
17. Examine, evaluate and process loan applications. 18. Monitor the flow of orders and transactions executed by the brokerage firm on the exchange floor.
19. Recruiting and overseeing training programs. 20 Review the collection reports to determine the status of collection and the amounts of the outstanding balances.
21- Reviewing reports of securities transactions and price lists to analyze market conditions. 22. Sending overdue accounts to lawyers or external agencies for collection.
23. Monitor cash flows and use them to predict future financial trends. 24. Analyze change and advise the client on what to do.
25. Formulate the strategies to be used in the long-term financial plans of a business entity. 26. Researching the various factors that affect business performance.
27. Analyzing competitors’ performance. 28. Analyze marketing trends. 29- Developing the management mechanism in the Finance Department in order to reduce financial risks.
Regards, Sandeep Dwivedi Principal Consultant
INDIA QATAR JORDAN Office : +974 4413 1785 ext. 127 ppldynamics.comFollow us on