GENERAL : To provides clerical and administrative assistance to the HR Department to established standards. RELATIONSHIPS : Human Resources Manager Interacts with : Cooperates with individuals within the HR Department.
Cooperates with individuals outside of the hotel such as, but not limited to recruitment agents, travel agents, applicants, other hotels, visitors to the HR Department and employees in general, under the guidance of the HR Manger.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES : 1. Provides clerical and typing services to the HR Department. 2. Prepares and types, reports, statistics and other correspondence under the direction of the HR Manager or his delegate.
3. Organizing, maintaining and ensuring that filing systems is up to date. 4. Prepares, arranges for and / or types all necessary documents with regard to employees’ employment, performance evaluations, salary changes, leave applications and travel tickets.
5. Ensuring that all employees’ files are complete and up to date. 6. Acts as personnel officer in his absence. 7. Update timely recordings of contract renewals, salary increases etc.
on a monthly basis. 8. Furnish and report relevant information to Department Heads as appropriate. 9. Prepares documentation, welcome letters, in coordination with the Personnel officer for new arrivals and assists in arranging informal orientation to the new employees including introduction to the HR Department Staff.
10. Communicate between airlines offices and companies and obtain quotations on cheapest fares every six months. 11. Arrange for necessary documentation for exit employees such, final settlements including, vacation, ticketing, salaries, etc.
and final checking of entitlements etc. 12. Update the master index / staff inventory on a monthly basis to have an updated record of the staff for all purposes.
13. Assist in the preparation of periodical returns such as, personnel inventory, employee cost breakdown and monthly reports.
14. Monitor probation reports of new hires on a timely basis with department heads. 15. Ensures that the office is maintained in orderly, neat manner at all times, files are maintained under strict confidentiality.
16. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned. Job Details Posted Date : 2019-04-03Job Location : Doha, QatarJob Role : AdministrationCompany Industry : Hospitality / Tourism / Travel Preferred Candidate Career Level : Entry LevelGender : FemaleDegree : Bachelor's degree