The Role :
1. Leads the Project Management Team's (PMT)procurement and contracting activities and coordinate input fromother PMT functions such as engineering, construction, etc.
2. Coordinate the procurement and contracting activities ofcontractor with those of the PMT to ensure that company'sprocurement objectives are met with regards to cost, schedule andquality.
3. Monitor contractor's performance toensure their compliance with company's requirements.
4. Review and approve contractor's procurementprocedures and documents.
5. Participate in review ofcontractor's vendor quality control effort.
6.Assist contractor in resolving procurement issues andproblems.
7. Works in an evolving business environmentwhere expansion opportunities are being identified on a continuousbasis adding additional complexity and workload to the existingproject environment.
8. Works effectively withinestablished policies and procedures, and participates in thefurther development of these to meet changing needs.
9.Works on large capital expenditure projects in a highly dynamicteam environment that has tight-deadlines, high pressure andvisibility, requiring accuracy, initiative and the ability tomulti-task as essential skills.
10. Demonstrateswillingness to tackle a variety of tasks in response to evolvingbusiness needs.