1. Manage, train and mentor a team of Senior Planners to take upon all planning, scheduling, claims management, reporting duties
2. Establish and implement state of the art program wide planning and claims procedures
3. Review claims, prepare sound recommendation and present it to the client, support senior planners with a robust schedule analysis using different techniques
4. Drive and influence a change process, establish performance KPIs, guide multiple prime contractors on multi billion USD projects
Skills and Qualifications
1. Min 15 years of experience, 5 years in a similar capacity / responsibility, strong leadership skills, infrastructure experience is a must
2. Engineering degree
3. Hands on and outstanding Primavera knowledge
4. Sound contracts and claims experience
5. Flexibility and ability to multitask
The Parsons Corporation, headquartered in Pasadena, California is one of the world's largest international engineering, procurement, and construction organizations.
Parsons is a recognized leader in ground transportation, aviation, infrastructure, water, wastewater, environmental, oil and gas, petroleum processing, chemical, power, pulp and paper industries, as well as government, industrial, community development.