Applicants for all positions must have
1) earned a doctorate in clinical psychology,
2) one or more years of internship andpractice,
3) the capacity to teach andsupervise at the graduate level,
4) publishedscholarly work in refereed peer-reviewed journals commensurate withhis / her academic rank, and
5) a demonstratedability to conduct research and offer services in diversecommunities. Although not required, preference will be given tothose who have a good command of the Arabic language and / or astrong interest in research and practice in the Arabworld.
The successful applicants should be able to teach in aminimum of two core areas : neuropsychology (biological bases ofpsychopathology), ethics, psychopathology, clinical assessment,clinical intervention, research and statistics, as well as morespecialized courses in their area of focus.
Inaddition to research and teaching, the position includessupervision of students' practicum work and thesisprojects.
Faculty are also expected to serve oncommittees at the program and institute level, and to contribute tothe interdisciplinary scholarly community of theDI.