1. Provide management and technical directionfor all facets of the division (scheduling, planning,
reporting, change order cost estimating and cost engineering) byestablishing a set of project
control procedures,guidelines and flow charts to suit project requirements and needsto
support management decision making process.
2. Lead project control activities, coordinating input fromPMT functions such as engineering,
3. Responsible for ensuring effective projectcontrol measures are executed by the Contractor
andsub-contractor organisations, with particular emphasis on schedulemanagement,
planning and progress monitoring, recommendmodifications to management to ensure
Company and PMTstandards and requirements are met.
4. Provide aninterface between Project Manager, Business Manager, PMT membersand EPC
Contractor with respect to cost and scheduleperformance, reporting and approvals.
5. Responsiblefor implementing and updating the Project Control Plan, asrequired.
6. Coordinate the collecting, consolidating,analysing and reporting all project cost and schedule,
control, trend and progress measurement information to ensureoverall project status is
assessed and potentialproblem areas identified. Produces cost estimates on the projectas
requested by Project Leadership.
7.Review project changes evaluating any schedule and / or cost impact;responsible for
incorporating the effect and impact ofapproved changes into overall cost and schedule
stewardship and reporting.
8. Manage project workforceplanning and resourcing, ensuring changes are managed fairlyusing
consistent decision making criteria across theproject.
9. Monitor Contractor s performance andprogress in areas of project controls, scheduling,
reporting, progress monitoring and cost estimating assessing anydiscrepancies and reverting
to Contractor forclarifications / corrections. Establishes and maintains appropriateplanning
systems, fully integrated, and appropriate forthe project.