1. Internal : Deals with all levels ofpersonnel related to the person / s to whom assigned, mainlyexchanging information;
2. External : Regularly withsupport and administrative functions to exchange information,provides routine reports, or resolves routine procedural problems.
As required with Government agencies, contractors andvendors;
3. Responds to inquiries requiring a broadunderstanding of work-policies and procedures. Providesexplanations and ensures inquiries are addressed andresolved;
4. Resolves more complex problems in athoroughly and timely manner; uses discretion and who to go to inorder to resolve issues and complete tasks.
Requires analysissituations and determination of appropriate course of anaction;
5. Deals with some confidential issues (e.g.,in document flow);