DohaEcoleaf is one of the first companies in Qatar to manufacture and import eco-friendly packaging, food utensils and containers, from bio plastics and paper.
We supply our products to food processing companies, supermarkets, restaurants, institutes and service outlets.We are currently looking for Tele-sales and Customer Service coordinator with the following Job description, education, experience and skillsTele Sales & Customer Service Coordinator Job Description 1.
Answer inbound phone calls, emails, and website & social media enquiries and provide the required information2. Coordinate with the clients, try to know their concerns and providing best solutions within policy guidelines.
3. Facilitate sales of all products and services according to the client's needs4. Address all complaints of the customers and make sure that they are resolved in time and within the given guidelines5.
Keep a track of the potential customers and their requirements6. Review online orders and process them.7. Handle, process, and manage all walk-in customer enquiries / requirement.
8. Responsible for receipt of all incoming deliveries / packing slips9. Track and prioritize orders in production meetings10.
Coordinate shipments of products with logistic team for on time delivery11. Initiates client follow up on orders to ensure customer satisfaction12.
Manage inventories for effective production review and planning.13. Support Sales team by generating reports, notifying customer issues regarding upcoming orders, special deliveries, billing, and other general questions14.
Conducts outbound sales calls to clients to inquire about opportunities for business, generate pipeline of prospects, close deals, order follow up, and reports to the local sales manager any opportunities for account growth15.
Coordinate with Production / Quality Assurance to follow-up on customer feedback and identify a root cause and corrective action.
16. Complete all documentation related to order processing like quotations, order forms, delivery notes, invoices and prepare reports on enquiries, prospects, sales etc.
17. Cross train in other administrative staff functions to support the site and contribute to associate development.18. Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
19. Provide backup for production department as needed.20. Other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.QualificationsEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED : print / packaging industry experience preferred1.
Graduate2. At least 3 years customer service & Sales experience preferably in Digital Printing / Packaging Industry3. Excellent customer service skills both over the phone and in person4.
Highly developed organizational skillsComputer Skills1. Intermediate computer skills2. Proficient with MS Office Applications3.
WMS functionsLanguage SkillsEnglish (reading, writing, verbal)Arabic (reading, writing, verbal)Business writing proficiencyMathematical SkillsIntermediate level to verify quantities of product, count inventory, or perform other duties associated with handling, storing and distributing products, pricing & billingOtherStrong attention to detail accuracy and accomplish job task in a timely manner.
Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision or guidanceAbility to multi-taskEffective communication skillsMust be able to effectively adapt to change and thrive in a stimulating, fast-pace work environment.
Company Industry : Advertising; Marketing; Public Relations (PR) Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid-Career Nationality : ArabJob Type : Full-timeExperience : Customer Service & Sales : 3 years (Required)Language : Arabic and English (Required)