Description : Job Description :
Job Description :
01) Reports day's program by 0715 am daily and submits day's work progress report by 1600 hrs every day.
02) Must follow instructions and be open minded.
03) Reviews and corrects specifications in Material Requisitions / Service Requests using IMPA and ISSA codes; develops vendors locally and internationally.
Negotiates lowest price and best payment terms, already knows most suppliers in Qatar and globally for marine spares.
04) WhatsApp reporting of movement (when going out), problems and general happenings of the day as and when it happens.
05) Keeps track of cash expenses, pending requisitions.
06) Holds pleasing personality, maintains good business relationship with client personnel.
07) Punctual for job and available on phone and email after hours when necessary.
08) Prepares delivery notes, gate passes, take signatures of receipt of materials from ships.
09) Attends meeting with clients and update on progress of supply chain / crew change
10) Holds excellent written and spoken business skills in English.
11) Honest, hardworking and honest to the employer.
a) Duty Hours : 6 days a week, from 7 am to 5 pm. Occasionally, Saturdays may be a day off.
b) Preference will be given to purchaser / marine coordinators who have worked for ship management companies or shipyards in Qatar / GCC and are familiar with ship and crew certification requirements.
c) Engineers will be preferred but street smarts from Commerce or Arts stream who fit the above bill are also welcome.
d) Candidates with Qatar driving licence, own a car and speak Arabic will be preferred.
Other attributes (desired, not mandatory) :
12) Types 40-60 words per minute in English
13) Hands-on experience preparing tenders for QP / Qatar Gas
14) Must be proficient in advanced features of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Paint, Adobe Acrobat
15) Designing / creating formats, forms, documentation
Add skill keywords to make your job more visible to the right candidates (Select up to 10)
Fereej Bin Omran, Qatar