Production Manager for A Farm in Ethiopia (Specializing in the Production of Vegetables and Fruits)
The production manager position is required for our farm in Ethiopia and As an farm production manager specializing in the production of vegetable and fruits.
managing farm equipment supply, overall budget activities, on-field staff, and administrating the farm activities as per standards and also provide both technical and practical assistance regarding the farm management and make appropriate business for obtaining higher profitability.
Responsibilities : (Not Limited)
1. Handling all vegetables and fruit productions and Organic vegetable & Fruits crops productions.
2. Focus on considering the farm activities based on agricultural policy, regulations, and updates on international standards and criteria.
3. Providing Periodically training workers and farmers related on production and establishing Integrated Farming Systems, Integrated Nutrition Management, Integrated Water Management, Integrated Pest Management Best Management Practices BMPs), seeds quality, seed inspection as per standards and compliance criteria.
4. Marketing and selling of vegetables & Fruit products to the customer’s / dealer’s and build the relationship.
5. Introduce and Establishment of smart extension farms demos to popularize farming methods and technologies.
PhD or Master’s or Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Other relevant qualification.
Must have minimum 10 years’ experience as worked as an production manager of Vegetable & Fruits in Farm.
Candidates can send their CV to
Fereej Ibn Dirhem, Qatar
Umm Salal Ali, Umm Salal Municipality, Qatar