Primary purpose of job Member of theApplication Development team in QP IT, this position calls for aSoftware Engineer / Developer who will develop solutions based on theMicrosoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, etc.
primarily. This responsibility involves gathering businessrequirements and implementing new or customizing existing solutionsto address the business requirements.
In addition to providing thenecessary support to live applications to ensure the businesscontinuity. Kindly refer to the detailed job description below : 1.
Participate in identifying user requirements, program functions,and steps required to develop or modify computer programs using QPstandard tools and methodologies to implement a solution thatfulfils the customer’s requirements.
2. Design andimplement software changes and new applications using QP standardtools and methodologies to fulfil customer requirements.
3. Adhereto ICT information security requirements and Industry standards forapplication development in order to deliver secure applications andservices.
4. Engage in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) byparticipating and guiding business users to thoroughly test andverify all requested functionality to ensure that the finalapplication is both fit for purpose and user-friendly.
5. Createand maintain technical documentation to ensure proper and swiftsoftware maintenance to improve the business continuity.
6. Delivereffective and efficient solutions by meeting key project milestonesand overall project deliverables on time to provide qualityapplication services to the business.
7. Prioritize and resolveapplication issues based on thorough review and analysis of agreedapplication functionality, software module integration andtechnical infrastructure to the satisfaction of the users of thesystem and service delivery functions with minimal interruption tothe business.
8. Employ change management standards, as adopted byQP, to ensure all changes to production systems are well plannedand tested to preserve the integrity of the system landscape.
9.Evaluate new technologies for systems and business processimprovements by conducting research to recommend improvements toManagement for aligning the provision of solutions to marketdemands and technology changes.