1. working closely with the copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client's brief.
2. producing sketches or 'scamps' (print) to communicate ideas to the client.
3. gaining an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at.
4. meeting with the creative director and account managers before presenting ideas to clients.
5. pitching ideas to clients.
advising new creatives, reviewing their 'books' and managing new teams on placement with the agency.
making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
Skills and Qualifications
1.Should have worked with international advertising agencies.
2.Minimum 8 years experience.
3.Should be highly creative.
Gem Advertising and Publications is a leading full service communications agency in Qatar, specializing in publishing, creative, and digital solutions for our clients.
Our experienced team of editorial, design, production and systems specialists brings together a complete range of professional communications disciplines, combining creativity and technical expertise to deliver focused content that meet the needs of our clients and -
just as importantly - the audiences they need to reach.