1. Follow-up and coordinator with the teammembers & achieve the task within the stipulatedtime.
2. Submit the daily report to theOperation Manager.
3. Arrange cargo movementsfrom an overseas destination. In this role you could be involved inall modes of transport including air, sea, and road and landfreight.
4. Recommend shipping solution tominimize costs.
5. Send inquiry to agents in LTSnetwork.
6. Follow up the status of the shipmentwith overseas agents.
7. Send quotation tooverseas agents on request.
8. Calculate weight,volume, or cost of goods to be moved.
9. Selectshipment routes, based on the nature of goods shipped, transittimes, or security needs.
10.Determine efficient and cost-effective methods of moving goods fromone location to another.
11. Reserve necessaryspace on ships, aircraft, trains, or trucks.
12.Send Documents and updates to clearance and ministrydepartments.
13. Coordinates with the accountsfor overseas and local payments.