Description : POSITION SUMMARY :
POSITION SUMMARY :
The Cleaning Technician (CT) is responsible for performing custodial services as specified in the Performance Work Statement for Recreational Service areas such as the Lodging facilities, Fitness Centers, Lounges, Community Activity Centers, Learning Resource Center, Media Center and Theaters.
The CT reports to the Lead Cleaning Technician.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES :
99. Responsible for the execution of custodial services as specified in the Performance Work Statement at assigned locations.
99. Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team and providing well maintained equipment and facilities.
99. Shall perform work in a manner that presents a clean, neat and professional appearance while maintaining satisfactory facility and equipment conditions.
99. Performs custodial work including, but not limited to, restroom cleaning and supply replenishment, floors, baseboards, corners and wall / floor edges, light fixtures, interior glass / mirrors, sink and counter, laundry rooms, tables / desks, water potted plants, dusting, spot cleaning, outdoor patio cleaning, collect / remove trash, clean refrigerators / microwaves, sort linen, resupply clean linen, and restock linen closet as specified in the PWS.
99. Shall provide on-call and over and above cleaning services as needed.
99. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
99. Responsible for following a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
99. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
99. Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
99. Shall perform as supplemental personnel as needed for all Installation Service functional areas.
99. Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED :
Standard cleaning supplies and equipment.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT :
Work will be inside and outside. Exposure to cold, dust, noise, and chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs.
Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment to support U.
S. interests. 100% Overseas Assignment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS :
Education / Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted forone year of education, if degree is required.
Highschool diploma or equivalent.
Musthave a valid Passport
Mustbe approved by host country vetting process.
Mustbe able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently.
Mustbe able to pass employment requirements that include medical, dental, drugtesting, background checks, etc.
A minimum of one year of general cleaningexperience.
Shall be familiar with applicable fire prevention,ground safety, smoking, and security standards.
Experience with HAZMAT or Aseptic trainingpreferred.
Good communication, teamwork and customer service skills.