Responsible foroverseeing NFS Onplot FEED Contractor in delivery of all aspects ofPiping design, equipment, materials, technical and executiondefinition, including planning and execution of detailed design,procurement, installation, testing and commissioning.
Ensurestechnical requirements (e.g. project specifications, data sheetsetc.) developed and implemented during EPC, fully comply withproject requirements and through effective collaboration andinterfaces ensures process design considers for full productionlife cycle.
Qualifications Bachelor Degree inMechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
Knowledge and / or Experience
12 years of experience at asenior Piping Engineering supervisory level with a broad knowledgeof engineering execution including design standards,specifications, codes, safety criteria, onshore LNG facilitiesdesign, construction and operations.
Experience with cryogenicpiping systems design.
Technical and Business
Skills Excellent written and oral English skills. Strongorganisational, planning and coordination skills. Strong technical,prioritisation and management skills.
Strong communication and teamworking skills. Good communication, influencing and interfaceskills. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs,Lotus Notes, etc.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Provide Piping Engineering knowledge, design, quality assuranceand expertise while managing the
Piping team inaccordance with project deliverables and execution schedule.
2. Direct the preparation and stewardship of PipingEngineering scope of work in EPC contract, advise
andrecommend design procedures, processes, deliverables andalternative studies, as required,
to optimise projectcost and schedule.
3. Interact with Engineering TeamManagement to complete multi-discipline engineeringactivities,
ensuring alignment with the EngineeringManager on project engineering needs, objectives, and
4. Accountable for ensuring execution ofwork is technically aligned and in compliance with Qatargas
Operations, Policies, Standards of Business Conduct andQatargas Project Management System
5. Manage FEED Contractor's Piping Engineering activitiesincluding validation of personnel numbers,
qualifications and experience; usage of appropriate design tools,including computer hardware and
software; adherencewith all project objectives, requirements, specifications,standards,
procedures, execution plans and designverification processes.