Assign jobs to NDT personnel and coordinate with NDT technicians engaged by to carryout NDT on the equipments as per Inspection Plan provided by QAFAC.
Arrange resources and utilities (i.e. power supply, air supply, water supply which willbe provided by Company) to facilitate NDT.
2. Review the NDT results and report the findings with the recommendations.3. Coordinate with other QAFAC sections (maintenance, operations, safety), attendmeetings if required.
4. Brief Company inspection in charge on details of the inspection on a continued basis.Good, timely and effective communication is essential.
5. Take digital photographs external and internal of the equipments inspected andproperly label and document them with necessary details.
Relevant photographs tobe attached to Inspection Reports.6. Identify jobs on a daily basis for next day’s planning.7. Compile all NDT data on the equipment inspected and submit final Level III signedcomprehensive report before demobilization from site.
The final report shall be in Englishlanguage in MS Word format with photos, required NDT reports and data attached.Please note that all report writing has to be completed within the shutdown period.
Noextra time will be given.8. Prepare and obtain work permits, confined space entry permits as per requirement ofQAFAC work procedures.
9. Monitor the availability of the required NDT equipment and consumables on a dailybasis and ensure their availability at all times.
10. Should have good (oral and written) reporting skills and shall be capable of deliveringthe findings in a forum.11. The NDT Coordinator shall be assisted by clerical staff for effecting thecommunication and preparation of reports (from hand written by inspectors to inputinto PC), prepare permits and provide assistance in compilation of reports.