1. Monitor economic and financial news and analyze their impact on the performance of QSE listed companies. 2. Gather detailed and up-
to-date information on the performance of the economy and the financial market. 3. Communicate with various stakeholders in the sector through attending meetings of public entities, and seminars held by regulators.
4. Continuous communication with clients to inform them of the latest market news and the factors influencing it, as well as to provide adequate information on the performance of their portfolio, in terms of returns and risks, portfolio distribution, and relevant advise.
5. Inform clients of the best winning positions in their portfolio and alert them to the losing positions. 6. Provide clients with reports and investment summaries that help them make investment decisions.
7. Present investment opportunities to clients, along with information about them in terms of future financial performance and risks.
8. Provide a report (weekly, monthly) on each client’s account to the Advisory Section Manager, indicating the trading volume, the return of the portfolio, and the profitability of the account.
Job Details Posted Date : 2019-07-26Job Location : Doha, QatarJob Role : Finance and InvestmentCompany Industry : Human Resources Preferred Candidate Career Level : Entry LevelDegree : Bachelor's degree