1. Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department.
2. Ensure safe and efficient operations. 3. Serve as a company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems.
s Hospital Contracts. Manage and oversee the operations of required within the contracts with clients, and a team of over 2000 staff, including junior management, supervisors, and housekeepers.
7. Report directly to the General Manager of the company. 8. Full responsibility for the successful operations of Housekeeping and Waste Management Contracts.
9. Develop, implement and manage the annual service plan for the Soft Services to meet the contract requirements. 10. Monitor and control the operational budget related to the annual service plan.
11. Establish and maintain client service relations with Clients. 12. Overall operational control of the Annual Service Plan and all personnel, and monitoring of operational costs.
13. Oversee and manage all personnel, including Assistant Managers, Supervisors, if needed, and associates within the departments as well as all operational costs including labour cost, paper cost, chemical costs, direct costs and other expenses incurred within the departments