Job Summary and Responsibilities
Main responsibility is to serve food and beverage to guest according to prescribed service standards and procedures of restaurant.
Generate higher revenue through up-selling techniques and skill. Responsible for cashiering operation in a restaurant where self-cashiering functions and equipment are available and implemented.
Handle guestsâ€™ order, cashiering operation and invoice.
1. At least Vocational diploma in any discipline.
2. Minimum of 1 year in hospitality business. Fresh graduate is welcome
3. Knowledgeable in various kinds of food and beverage.
4. Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
5. Computer literate
6. Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills