1. Contributes in building and enhancing aninnovative College of Dental Mediciner.
2.Demonstrates strong commitment to teaching, with proficiency inteaching, in the relevant field for dental students.
3. Contributes to the enhancement and development of othercurricular activities.
4. Promotes collaborativeand interdisciplinary research in areas of priority for the dentalcollege.
5. Fosters a supportive and mentoringenvironment for students.
6. Fosters academicand interdisciplinary research links with the relevant departmentsand centers at the University, being a member of one of the fourprinciple research divisions : basic medical sciences, clinicalsciences, public health, and health professionseducation.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.