Job Title : Pipeline Engineering Specialist
Job Type : Contract / 24 Months
Job start date : Immediate
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Co-ordinates the definition, selection, and design, including planning for detailed design, procurement, installation, testing and commissioning of the pipelines.
provides pipeline engineering expertise and oversight of the FEED contractor’s, and, as required. Verifies the production of associated deliverables within project budget and schedule.
2. Ensures quality assurance and production timing of the Pipelines engineering deliverables is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule.
3. Helps to steward the timely delivery of technical attachments and scope description to all Pipelines-related purchase orders.
4. Owns the Pipelines-related technical attachments and scope description to all EPC contracts; pipelines engineering design in accordance with the project's change management program.
5. Hels to steward the FEED Contractor's Pipelines-related activities with respect to Pipelines engineering execution including being knowledgeable of Pipelines engineering execution plans, procedures, objectives, and overall job requirements.
6. Verifying that the FEED employs the appropriate Pipelines design tools, including computer hardware and software; that the FEED contractor adheres to all appropriate Pipelines specifications and standards and that the FEED contractor compliance with design verification processes.
engineering and design procedures, processes, and deliverables.
8. Cooperates with review teams and supports post-audit activities with respect to design activities.