DohaJob Description for Welfare Officer1. Coordinating all employee relations functions relating worker's issues, especially interaction between workers Contractor and Client.
2. Providing welfare consultative service (WCS) and advisory support on the development of policies better management-employee relations.
3. Receiving and addressing workers issues at the accommodation and site.4. Provide professional counselling support to all staff.
Counselling may regarding their personal and professional life and any issue related to the company. Relevant information has to be communicated with management for corrective measures.
5. Conduct regular employee accommodation visits for analysing an application of intramural and extramural welfare for the residents and update with the management as per the compliance required.
6. Prepare relevant documents, reports and monthly submissions on all activities that fall under your purview.7. Handling end to end employee grievance and developing strategies for avoiding it in the future.
8. Conduct, support and manage indoor and outdoor employee recreation activities for employee’s psychological and physiological welfare with the support of sports coordinators.
9. Take place employee accommodation visits for analysing an application of intramural and extramural welfare for the residents and update with the management.
10. To coordinate with HR and HSE Departments to define the guidelines of the programs.11. Responsibilities include arrange and attend the worker's committee meetings.
12. Built a strong link with government and private employee welfare entities on behalf of the company.13. Experienced in grievance Handling, Employee Welfare, Human Resource, and Employee Administration.