Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East.
As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern and Western Province of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer.
To design, develop and upon approval, implement variable pay compensation plans for all and to improver performance and profitability of the company.
1. Maintain direct involvement with line managers & employees to understand the nature & the impact of their business line & individual roles to apply own HR know-
how in conducting job classification, specification & evaluation. 2. Ensure that new positions have the relevant profile, value and reporting structure on a timely manner.
3. Map existing and new positions to the relevant organization charts ensuring they consistently and constantly reflect the correct organizational hierarchy.
4. Provide executive summary and recommendation on local salary surveys.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience. 2. At least 5 years compensation experience, plus a knowledge strategies and programs.
3. Certified compensation professional designation and membership. 4. Strong oral and communication skills. 5. Ability to understand & master details & present summary principles in recommendations to senior management.
6. Ability to operate autonomously in the Compensation and Benefits area.