Primary Purpose of Job
Lead or participate in the individual audit assignments / investigation assignments / special reviews planning, execution, reporting, and follow ups of audit recommendations as per the approved audit plan, as assigned.
The purpose of the assignments is to provide objective and independent assurance on the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes (including, where appropriate, the outcome of investigations) in QP and its subsidiaries / JVs.
1. A Bachelors degree in an accounting, financial, engineering or other relevant discipline.
2. It is preferred that the candidate has an engineering degree or an engineering background
3. Valid membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners etc.) is desirable.
4. Accounting or Auditing certification is beneficial.
Experience & Skills
1. Has a minimum of 5 years internal auditing experience, including 2 years industry experience
2. Experience (minimum 2 years) in the oil and gas industry is preferred.