Knowledge and / or Experience
At least 5 years in a Major LNG project
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Coordinate Loss Prevention Engineering project deliverables with Contractor personnel, Project Management Team (PMT), Qatargas operating and project personnel.
2. Lead / Drive EPC contractor to deliver technical safety studies (e.g. Safety Case, QRA, HAZOPs, PHA studies etc.) to deliver per execution plan.
3. Ensure cost effective Loss Prevention programs are utilized by PMT to improve project efficiency, reduce costs, maintain high quality safety levels and schedules.
4. Participate in Loss Prevention activities at Contractors’ offices to align plans and schedules with safety and operational requirements as agreed in project deliverables.
adheres to specifications, standards and design verification processes and provides all contract documentation for Loss Prevention scope including accurate and timely progress reporting measures.
engineering and design procedures, processes and deliverables; staffing plans, personnel suitability and adequacy and the successful resolution of any claims.
7. Monitor the Loss Prevention Engineering schedule and critical milestones developing and managing recovery plans to address any delays.
8. Manage interfaces with NFS Onshore Engineering Division Manager and Engineering team Heads to gain alignment on Loss Prevention Engineering needs, objectives and requirements.
9. Oversee the timely delivery of technical attachments and scope description to all Loss Prevention related purchase orders and own related technical attachments and scope description in all fabrication and construction contracts.
Deliver the Design Safety Case that meets the Project’s and OPCO’s requirements
Hazard And Operability StudyHazard IdentificationProgress ReportingEngineeringSchedulingEmergency Handling