Responsible for providing specialty coffee and other drinks as well as other bakery items to guests. He / She ensures day-to-day service to guests with excellent customer service skills and maintain high standards of health and hygiene, ensuring all products are in date and the quality of the products used are up to the prescribed standards.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Additional Job Roles & Responsibilities Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.2)
1. Open and close shifts according to barista checklist.
2. Prepare and drinks and beverages by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques.
3. Maintain inventories by replenishing supply; stocking equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies.
4.Implement standards set for practices to ensure food safety.
5. Respect grooming, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards.
6. Respect assigned duties and schedule.
7. Attend and participate in all briefings and trainings.
8. Maintain a good and professional communication with colleagues and leaders.
Additional Job Roles and Responsibilities (Cont.3) Job Knowledge
Total 2 year(s) On Job 1 year(s) GCC 1 year(s)
Education High School DiplomaDiploma in Food and Beverage related course