1. Coordinate andschedule risk assessment meetings i.e. Hazard and OperabilityStudies, What-if Analysis, Design Safety Analysis, Job SafetyAnalysis & Preliminary Risk Reviews in accordance with theMOC requirements and as per project engineers requests.
2. Preparing and pre-populating all required documentation for theHAZOP team to review whilst providing support to the Facilitatorand Process Team Lead in highlighting nodes on P&IDs.
s discussion whilst providingsupport to the facilitator and team.
4. Reporting thehazard analysis team's findings and study to variousstakeholders and management. Responsible for managing andmaintaining records of all hazard studies and ensuring the study isavailable when requested.
5. Process MOC requestsraised within the Idd El Shargi s facilities, track the progressand ensure required information is provided for each request.
6. Prepare the meeting agenda and administer weekly MOCscreening committee meeting, MOC Committee meeting and pre-start upsafety review meetings.
7. Support the MOC Lead in avariety of duties which include monitoring of the MOC requestsraised, maintaining MOC request records, coordinating MOC meetingsand in reporting of the weekly MOC minutes of meeting.
8. Control of engineering query distribution process includingmanagement of Engineering query documentation and compliance withthe engineering query procedure for the Idd El Shargifacility.
9. Ensure timely response and closure forengineering queries and maintain an up to date query register.Issue weekly report for engineering queries to management and KPIanalysis as and when required.
10. Prepare weeklyproject update report for Engineering manager.
11.Provide administrative assistant support to Head of Engineering / Engineering Manager as and when required.
1. Diploma / Bachelor Degree.
2.Minimum of 5 years O&G industry experience.
3.Proficiency in risk analysis techniques and software such asPHApro, ExSILentia.
4. Understanding of process systemsand P&IDs to assist as technical scribe.
5.Attentive, good listening and quick typing skills.
6.Good communication and written skills.
7. Computerliterate and expertise in office management applications.
8. Motivated and capable of working with personnel fromdiverse backgrounds.
9. Knowledge of QP IS riskmanagement processes and guidelines.