1. Completes rental transactions andagreements for customers following established guidelines andprocedures.
2. Obtains required authorizations,signatures, confirmation numbers, and perform preferred, VIP, orother special services as assigned.
3. Completesqualification procedures prior to renting vehicles.
4.Sells programs and services to customers in an effort to maximizesales opportunities and meet sales goals set by management.
5. Maximizes up-sells and walk-up sales based on vehicleavailability, utilizing established sales techniques and dialogues.
Programs and services include protection option, refueling program,special promotions, future reservations, upgrades, etc.
6. Reviews completed contracts with customers to verify accuracy ofinformation and explain rates and charges.