PartA : Job Specification
Job Location : Qatar Onshore / Offshore & Indonesia
Key Job Accountabilities
1) Subject Matter Expert for all completions for multi project / multi discipline commissioning team.
2) Establish and be custodian of client's corporate completion and Handover framework.
3) Define, develop and implement and continuously improve completions philosophies and procedures and processes and go-buys.
4) Ensure project completion team maintain compliance with corporate standards.
5) Custodian of the Completion Management Systems PIMS R4.
6) Management of internal and external interfaces with client counterparty, Vendor class and Statutory Regulatory bodies.
7) Responsible for Corporate HSE Input for Completions and Commissioning.
8) Develop relationships with all departments within the project to deliver completions plans and philosophies.
9) Develop Discipline Competency and Training Standards. Responsible for developing the Completions database and champion the overall master punch list based on punch return and review.
10) Responsible for the overall master punch list
11) Interface with operations in the turnover of Mechanical Acceptance Package and certificates.
PartB : Person Specification MinimumRequirements
Knowledge and / or Experience
Technical and Business Skills