1.To manage local scheduling and real-time operations which facilitate the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence and economic targets and goal.
2. Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster aid, promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conductive to maximum employee morale, productivity, efficiency, and effectiveness.
3. Interfaces with Operations Management to ensure smooth coordination of scheduling and maximization of schedule adherence, provides input on local conditions, identifies needs and receives direction on real-time staffing increases or decreases.
4. Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission, specifically, support better management reporting, information and management, business process and organizational planning.
5. Play in significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence. 6. Supervise and coach plant managers on a weekly basis 7.
Oversee organizational as follows : Best Practices improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
Monitor adherence to rules. Regulations and procedures. B. Production- 1. Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods.
Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Provide technical support where necessary. 2.
Responsible for the analysis of sales order releases with respect to capacity planning and material requirement. 3. Plan organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
4. Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume. 5. Cost Saving in production and operation of batching plant.
C. Sales, Marketing and Customer Service- 1. Manage customer support. Plant and support sales and marketing activities. 2.
Conduct Sales Analysis reports and submit them to GM. 3. Conduct Market Analysis and Market Forecast studies and submit them to GM D.
Strategic Input- Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
E. Maintenance- Review Maintenance team performance within operations to monitor their operability & to provide reliability judgments on all installed plant equipment and systems to avert any potential downtime.
F. Technical- 1. Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of quality management system and managerial control of QA / QC Technical Department Staff in the organization.
2. Conduct research studies to develop and improve the quality of concrete strength. 3. Generating required charts and reports to assess the quality of incoming material as well as consistency of materials quality.
4. Cost saving in Mix Design ensuring quality control of concrete. G. Logistics- To provide effective sourcing and procurement of raw materials in a cost effective and timely manner and to co-ordinate with Plant Managers in the ready-mix concrete operations to comply with all procedures and practices.
H. Workshop- Review the workshop team performance within operations to monitor their efficiency & to provide regular feedback to ensure that all truck & pump fleet, company vehicles, generators, etc are available at all times as per the IMS / QMS systems.
Job Details Posted Date : 2020-01-08Job Location : Doha, QatarJob Role : ManufacturingCompany Industry : Industrial Production Preferred Candidate Career Level : ManagementGender : MaleDegree : Bachelor's degree