Job Title : WELLHEAD EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST
Reference Code : OG-7002861
Drilling & completion
Primary purpose of job
To provide technical and specialist advice on all aspects related to wellhead and X-mas trees.
To manage wellhead call-off agreements and service contracts in safe and cost-effective
manner to meet Drilling’s business objectives.
Ensure full compliance with Corporate, Directorate and Departmental QHSE policies
2. Accountable for the full implementation of the wellhead and X-mas tree standards in
Drilling. Provide a pro-active approach to Process Safety and Well Integrity aspects
related to wellheads and X-mas trees.
3. Provide specialist technical input to drilling & completion engineering and offshore
completion supervisors in the installation of wellhead activities in accordance with UD
4. Monitor wellhead equipment inventory level in order to ensure equipment availability
and ensure that the correct completion equipment is purchased in a timely manner.
5. Manage operational and QHSE performance of the wellhead Call-Off Agreements &
service contracts. Prepare contract management plans. Ensure that the contracts are
implemented in accordance with UD standards and requirements.
6. Lead wellhead and surveillance operations such as wellhead removal & installation,
wellhead assembly and testing, wellhead repair, wellhead modification, wellhead
investigation, wellhead seal integrity test.
7. Provide expert wellhead engineering advice in the evaluation and decision making
process for all wellhead operations with integrity issues.
Initiate, coordinate, supervise and prepare wellhead design studies, reviews, evaluations
Experience & Skills
to achieve business results.
including 4 years’ experience in offshore operations preferred jack up rigs.
BSc. in Mechanical engineering discipline, plus relevant drilling industry courses.