Job Description :
1.Familiar with overseas recruitment.
2. Collecting CVs,Filtering and interviewing potential candidates.
3.Knowledge with Kuwait labor law.
4. Solves Staffsproblems and conflicts.
5. Follow up staffattendance.
6. Evaluation of Employees.
7.Apply company policy on all employees.
8. Familiar withall residency, visas,
resignation, termination, leavesand indemnities rules.
9. Assist with day to dayoperations of the HR functions and duties.
10. Provideclerical and administrative support to Human Resourcesexecutives.
11. Compile and update employee records(hard and soft copies).
12. Coordinate HR projects(meetings, training, surveys etc).
13. Deal withemployee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, andregulations.
14. Assist in payroll preparation byproviding relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves,etc).