Opportunity is located in Qatar and is a long term rewarding job for candidates that are skilled and motivated to prove their value.
The nominee will report to the General Manager and will be following several project contracts in the range 1 to 30 MU$.
1) Negotiate commercial basis for a contract,
Prepares the contracts and negotiates terms of contract with clients and subcontractors or suppliers.
2) Analyzes contracts requirements, special provision, terms and conditions to ensure that we will comply with them.
3) Assists in identification, development and implementation of new contract policy and processes.
4) Reviews clients and subcontractor or suppliers claims, co-ordinates responses and action as necessary, prepares and co-ordinates Variation Orders.
5) Negotiate claims occurring in performance of contracts.
6) Prepares official letters to clients.
Compulsory skills and experience :
1) At least 10 years work experience in similar role
2) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
3) International mobility
4) Gulf experience will be an added advantage
5) Industrial construction experience
6) Less than 45 years old
Preferred skills : Oil & Gas experience
Oil & Gas experience