Job Title : SR. RESERVOIR ENGINEER
Reference Code : OG-7002832
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.
The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.
Qatar Energy's strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil and gas companies.
The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.
Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service.
At QatarEnergy, we are committed to one thing aboveall : Excellence.
OPERATED OFFSHORE OIL FIELD DEVELOPMENT
Primary purpose of job
Steward integrated reservoir studies and reservoir management of the QP operated oil fields to optimize field development plans.
Provide technical supervision and contribution of the reservoir simulation modelling aspect, reservoir / well performance data analysis, reservoir surveillance program, infill and workover well programs and reservoir management activities.
Steward and formulate detailed / integrated development plans for both developed and undeveloped hydrocarbon resources.
1. Steward and contribute to the well proposals / prognosis. Develop and prepare post-drill Reservoir Engineering reports including integration of interpreted Reservoir Engineering data with Geological & Petrophysical evaluations.
2. Steward and participate in preparing detailed integrated development plans for undeveloped hydrocarbon resources.
3. Steward and contribute in fields annual reviews.
4. Supervise and provide technical assurance to outsourced reservoir studies carried out by third parties. Monitor work compliance by contractors for Reservoir Engineering data acquisition.
5. Provide on-the-job coaching and development of Qatari staff.
Experience & Skills