1. Responsible for managing all contracts negotiating entering writing evaluating negotiating and executing various contracts covering a range of transactions in both English and Arabic.
2. Duties include evaluating bids preparing contracts JV agreements MOUs LOIs LOAs client services agreements subagreements and other third party agreements.
3. Review of RFP terms and contract conditions including preparing draft qualifications for consideration by the senior management.
4. Administers ongoing contracts including monitoring compliance with the contract documents investigates problems and recommends corrective action.
5. Prepares correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all contractual matters.
6. Assists the Project DirectorProject Manager in contract closeout procedures to ensure that all terms and conditions of contracts have been complied with prior to final payment to contractor.
7. Subcontracting agreements responsible for developing and negotiating subcontracts arranging payments and analysing sales records.
Using administrative expertise and contractmanagement skills.8. Develop standards for contracts including budget payment terms general language and provisions.
9. Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and attachments.10. Maintain and update contractual records changes status reports and other information11.
Preparation of tenderProcurement contracts. Drafting legal letters tender invitation Commercial interest etc12. Contract risk analysis13.
Preparation of legal documents to clients and subcontractors Proposal Agreements Contract Adhoc project contracts EOI MOU negotiation ETC14.
Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations15. Ensure the organizations internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained16.
Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation.