Primary purpose of job Implement and operateInformation Security controls within the Industrial Control Systems(ICS) Operational Technology (OT) environment, including developingProcedures, to manage cyber security risks to acceptableoperational levels and increase operational Information Securitymaturity in line with corporate Information Security polices andstandards.
Experience & Skills
1. Seven (7) years of relevant professionalexperience.
2. Experience in large ICS / OT andICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil &Gas.
3. Strong, hands-on technical experiencewith Industrial Control System solutions (e.g., Distributed ControlSystems, SCADA, etc).
4. Strong, hands-ontechnical experience with network technologies (e.g., Cisco) anddiverse Information Security technologies (e.
g., firewalls,anti-malware, etc).
5. Professionalcertifications in information security management such as CISSP,CISA, GIAC, GICSP, GRID or others.
6. Excellentwritten and verbal business communication skills capable ofinteracting with various levels of business and technicalleadership (English).
Education Bachelor degree in engineering,information security or computer science.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.