DohaFull-time, CommissionQAR 6,000 - QAR 7,000 a monthLooking for enthusiastic candidate to join our team for IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT post.
1. Individual, active and energetic with immigration sales & counseling background & expertise, shall be able to learn quickly, having vast knowledge of immigration in permanent residency of Canada, Australia, UK or other immigration countries.
2. He / she will also be responsible for doing sales, converting leads into clients, retaining clients, and achieving monthly and quarterly sales target according to of rules and guidelines of other Country programs.
3. Identifies eligible and prospective clients who wish to Immigrate / Study abroad. Must have Efficient phone and Email etiquette and Should be self-motivated, enthusiastic4.
Keep up-to date with changing rules, guidelines and trends of Immigration options and programs for Australia, Canada and NZ.
5. Provide comprehensive information to clients to help them make informed decision, Ability to deliver and excel under target-oriented environment, Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, focused on meeting goals effectively and efficiently.
6. Should have knowledge of work permits, Visitt Visas and investor Visas of various countries. Responsible for visa documentation process of countries like Canada (Express Entry) Australia, UK.
New Zealand, USA and others in different categories like permanent resident visa. Also, witty and willing to meet and counsel high-profile investor clients.
7. At all times proactively perform work activities for our Clients as a professional adviser.8. Communicate effectively the progress of the immigration process with relevant client contacts including document collection, filing of applications, and anticipated finalization dates, ensuring that communications are technically accurate, and written communications follow the standard layouts and templates, Identify key issues that may impact immigration formalities such as travel plans, dependents, and health issues, to ensure the client is updated on the status of each application and anticipated issues or timelines.
9. Communicate in a timely manner with client’s case to collect the part payment and update the CRM.10. Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues, set individual sales targets with sales team, delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel, co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeopleKey Skills : Excellent communication skillsProven successful sales track recordSelf-motivated & Team playerExcellent judge of characterTech savvy and CRM SystemGood knowledge of Excel & WordJob Types : Full-time, CommissionSalary : QAR6,000.
00 to QAR7,000.00 / monthLocation : Doha (Preferred)